TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2014
TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2014 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies like deuputy collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director of Rural Development. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications for Direct Recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services. Eligible candidates must apply through online mode on or before 28-1-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and How to apply are given below…
Total No of Vacancies: 79
Names of Posts:
1. Deputy Collector: 03 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 33 posts
3. Assistant Commissioner (C.T): 33 posts
4. Assistant Director of Rural Development Department : 10 posts
Age Limit: For Asst Commissioner post 21 to 30 years for candidates possessing any degree and 21 to 31 years for candidates possessing B.L degree. Candidate age must be between 21 to 30 years for all remaining posts.
“Others” (i.e.,) candidates not belonging to SC’s, SC(A’)s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s
and BCM’s who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central
Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
(ii) The Technical and Non-Technical Staff of TANSI who have faced retrenchment and
have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations/ Undertakings (evidence
should be produced) may also apply, if they are otherwise qualified except age and
the relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour if they come up
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated byan Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Application Fee Details: For Preliminary Examination candidates need to pay Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75 /- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) and for Main Written Examination candidates need to pay Rs.125/- through Online or Offline mode. (SC/ST/MSC/DC/BC/BCM/Destitute Widows/EXSM/Differently Abled persons exempted from Examination Fee but they have to pay Rs. 50/- towards cost of application).
Selection Procedure: candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 28-1-2014 . After submission of online application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
3. Select the ‘Notification’ link followed by “Apply Online” link besides the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature at places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password will be generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 29.12.2013
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28.01.2014
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Offline: 30.01.2014
Date and Time of Preliminary Examination: 26.04.2014 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P .M.