Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for recruitment of Group B and Group C posts by conducting Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online/offline on or before 14-02-2014.Here offered full details of recruitment.
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Examination:
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014
Names of Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
2. Assistant (Cypher)
3.Inspector, (Central Excise)
4. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6.Inspector of Posts
7. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
1.Inspector of Income Tax
2. Assistant Enforcement Office
3. Sub Inspectors
4. Divisional Accountant
6 Accountant/ Junior Accountant
7. Upper Division Clerk
8. Tax Assistant
10. Sub Inspector
Candidates age limit should not exceed 26 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post, 20 years to 27 years for Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI post and between 18 years to 27 years for all remaining posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics for Compiler Post, Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects for Statistical Investigator Gr .II Post and Degree from recognized University for all other posts.
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee. Candidates applying through offline can pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only at Departmental Post offices and should be pasted on the application form and got cancelled at the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp. Candidates applying through online can be paid through SBI Challan or online account with SBI.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in two Tiers (Tier-I & Tier-II) of Written examination, Computer Proficiency Test, Skill test, Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through offline/online mode on or before 14-02-2014. For online mode candidates can apply through the website www.ssc.nic.in in Part I and Part II registration process and for offline mode candidates can apply in the prescribed application format by sending the filled in application along with all relevant documents and CRPF stamp on the application and send it to the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission mentioned in the notification.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Click on Part-II registration and upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
7. After submitting all the details click on submit button.
8. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
9. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further assistance.
Online Application Starts From: 18-01-2014
Last Date for Part- I Online Registration: 12-02-2014 upto 05:00 PM
Last Date for Part -II Online Registration : 14-02-2014 upto 05:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14-02-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 21-02-2014
Written Examination (Tier I): 27-04-2014 & 04-05-2014
Written Examination (Tier II): 30-08-2014 (Paper III) & 31-08-2014 (Paper I & II)
Online Application: http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php