UPSC NDA and NA Recruitment 2014
Union Public Service Commission conducts National Defense Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) (II) Examination 2014 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings in NDA for the 133rd Course and 95th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-01-2015. Eligible Male candidates can apply through online from 21-12-2013 to 20-01-2014. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below
Total Number of Vacancy: 375
I. National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
1. Army: 208posts
2. Navy: 42 posts
3. Air Force: 70 posts
II. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 posts
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02-07-1995 to 01-07-1998 only are eligible for apply.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern/ equivalent with Physics and Mathematics for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test followed by Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test, SSB Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 21-12-2013 to 20-01-2014.
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on online application.
2. Candidates must fill the Part –I Online Application form by selecting the link.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part –I Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making the payment in online or offline mode candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the Part II Registration. Click on the link.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and submit the Application.
8. Click on the ‘submit’ link. After submitting the application form candidates can take the print out of system generated application form for any further assistance
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in any SBI branch or by using net banking facility of SBI or its subsidiary banks. Fee exempted for SC/ST candidates and sons of JCO/NCO/OR. Pay by Cash mode option will be activates at 23.59 Hrs of 19-01-2014.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 21-12-2013.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20-01-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 20-04-2014.