UPSC Recruitment 2014
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) offers Online Recruitment Applications (Ora) for Recruitment of 21 Various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-12-2013 to 16-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs. The following are the details about age limit, educational qualification, no of vacancies and other details about UPSC Advt no 20/2013 are mentioned below…
Total Number of Vacancies: 21
Name of the Post:
1. Superintendent (Legal): 01 post
2. Professor of Political Theory & Constitutional Law: 01 post
3. Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry): 03 posts
4. Senior Lecturer (Dentistry): 01 post
5. Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases): 01 post
6. Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical): 01 post
7. Associate Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical): 05 posts
8. Associate Professor in Information Technology (Technical): 05 posts
9. Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering (Technical): 01 post
10. Assistant Professor in Information Technology (Technical): 02 posts
Candidates age not exceeding 53/ 55 years for S.No.7 & 8 posts, 50 years for S.No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 9 posts, 35 years for S.No.1 & 10 posts as on 16-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must pass Master’s Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent and possessing two years’ teaching and/or research experience in law for S.No.1 post, Post Graduate Degree in Political Science or in Law from recognised University or equivalent; and ten years’ experience in teaching for S.No.2 post, M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with MSc.(Medical Biochemistry) from recognised University/ Institution or equivalent for S.No.3 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Candidates are selected on the basis of interview
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsc.gov.in from 28-12-2013 to 16-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through Website: 28-12-2013.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through Website: 16-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 17-01-2014 up to 23:59 hrs.
For Application Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php