UPSC IES/ISS Examination 2014 – 38 Vacancies
UPSC offered IES/ISS Examination 2014 . Apply Online for 38 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for conducting Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2014. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 10-03-2014 by 11:59 PM. Other details of age limit, educational Qualification, how to apply, selection process and other details of UPSC Notification are as follows…
Name of Organisation:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies:
Names of Services:
1. Indian Economic Service: 15 Posts
2. Indian Statistical Service: 23 Posts
Candidates age must be between 21 years and 30 years as on 01-08-2014 and candidates must have born not earlier than 01-08-1984 and not latter than 01-08-1993. Age Relaxations will be applicable as per Govt rules.
Candidates should possess PG Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics for Indian Economic Service vacancies and a Post-Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates on or before 09-03-2014.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10-03-2014 and after submission of Online Application candidates must take the print out of application form along with attested copies of certificates like age, qualification, caste and other required documents for further reference/ use.
1. Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on Online application for Various Examinations of UPSC link.
2. Candidates must select the Part I of Application by selecting the link Click Here below Part I Registration of desired service.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part I of Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making payment online or offline candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the link Click Here below Part II Registration of same service.
6. Again fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and Submit the Application.
8. Take print out of Online Application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 08-02-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-03-2014 till 11:59 PM
Date of Written Examination: 24-05-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and physical standards, application fee, how to apply, online application and other details of are available at the links given below…