UPSC Recruitment 2014 – 51 vacancies
UPSC offered 51 Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 51 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 27-02-2014. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below….
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 02/2014
Total No of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Director: 01 Post
2. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: 01 Post
3. Fodder Agronomist: 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor of Sugar Technology: 01 Post
5. Specialist Medical Officer Gr.II(Junior Scale): 05 Posts
(i) General Medicine: 02 Posts
(ii) General Surgery: 01 Post
(iii) Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 01 Post
(iv) Radiology: 01 Post
6. Medical Officer/Research Officer(Homeopathy): 27 Posts
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts
Candidates age limit should be
40 years for (Sr.No:1) Posts,
38 years for (Sr.No:2) Posts,
35 years for (Sr.No:3, 9) Posts,
50 years for (Sr.No:4) Posts,
45 years for (Sr.No:5,8) Posts,
48 years for (Sr.No:6,7) Posts,
30 years for (Sr.No:10) Posts.
Age relaxation for (Sr.No:2,6,7) Posts for OBC candidates & for others Posts the age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PH candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates should possess a recognized University or equivalent for (Sr.No:1) Posts, Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry for (Sr.No:2) Posts, Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry for (Sr.No:3) Posts. For other Posts qualification refer notification.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through http://upsconline.nic.in/ on or before 27-02-2014. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on the Online Recruitment Application for various vacancies.
3. Select the post to be applied for & Click on the post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
5. After filling all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. After submission of ORA, candidate should take the print out of the ORA.
Last Date for Applying Online: 27-02-2014.
Last Date for Re-print of Online Application: 28-02-2014.