SSC Recruitment 2014 – 2892 Vacancy
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) offered applications for the recruitment of 2892 SI, CAPF and ASI Posts by conducting All India Examination. Eligible candidates may apply offline/ online on or before 09-04-2014 for part-I and 11-04-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II and 18-04-2014 for candidates in remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Examination: All India Examination
Total No of Posts: 2892
Names of Posts:
I. SI in CAPFs:
a. Male: 178 Posts
b. Female: 16 Posts
a. Male: 733 Posts.
b. Female: 39 Posts
a. Male: 138 Posts
a. Male: 921 Posts
b. Female: 102 Posts
a. Male: 68 Posts
b. Female: 02 Posts
II. ASI/ Exe in CISF:
1. ASI/ Exe:
a. Male: 508 Posts
b. Female: 56 Posts
III. SI (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police:
1. Open: 116 Posts
2. Ex-Serviceman: 15 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/OBC/ EXS candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through offline/ online mode and no fee for women/ SC/ ST/ EXS candidates.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to take Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS) stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and get canceled at the concerned post office, issued with the date stamp. Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage.
Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net-banking.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written examination and skill test, physical endurance test, interview/ personality test.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online from the wesite www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in on or before 09-04-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-I and 11-04-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II and 18-04-2014 for candidates in remote areas. Candidates can also apply through offline submit application only to the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Office (refer Notification) of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the Centre selected by candidate falls. Only a single application will be entertained for a candidate and no need to send any print outs or xerox copies.
1. Log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned above.
7. Click on Part-II registration and sing in by using registration no and date of birth.
8. Candidate have to upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
9. After submitting all the details click on submit button.
10. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
11. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further reference.
Last Date for Part- I Online Registration: 09-04-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Part -II Online Registration : 11-04-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for candidates in Remote areas: 18-04-2014.
Written Examination (Paper-I): 22-06-2014.
Written Examination (Paper-II): 21-09-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, examination details, how to apply, job profile and other details are available at given below link…