UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 875 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has offers notification for filling up of 875 vacancies by conducting the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21-04-2014.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total No. of Posts: 875
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in Railways: 650 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 150 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer Gr II in Delhi Municipal Corporation: 53 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Officer: 22 Posts
Candidates age must be below 32 years as on 01-01-2014, i.e the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1982. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women canddiates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview/ personality test.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online from www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 21-04-2014 till 23:59 hours.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.uppsconline.nic.in
3. Select on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
4. Select the Part-I Registration link besides the Combined Medical Services Examination, which consists of personal details.
4. After filling up all marked details of Part-I, click on ‘Continue’ button.
5. This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it.
6. Enter the payment details in the appropriate place.
7. To fill up Part-II of Application, Registration Number and Date of Birth must be entered.
8. Fill all marked details carefully
9. Upload photo & Signature in the appropriate place .
10. After filling all the details click on the submit button.
Starting Date for online Applications: 22-03-2014
Closing Date for online Applications:21-04-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for payment of the Application Fee: 20-04-2014 up to 23:59 hours
Date of Combined Medical Services Examination: 22-06-2014