UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2014 – 582 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has offers notification against recruitment of 582 vacancies through Engineering Services Examination 2014 in the categories of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 21-04-2014.
Organization Name: UPSC Engineering Services (UPSC)
Total No of Vacancies: 582
Name of the Category:
Category I- Civil Engineering
Category II – Mechanical Engineering
Category III – Electrical Engineering
Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01-01-2014 i.e he /she must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1984 and not later than 01-01-1993. Age relaxations would be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering from a reputed University and have passed sections A & B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or obtained a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from foreign University or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (India) or passed Associate Membership Exam Part II & III/ sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Radio Engineers, London held after 1959.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore (or) by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nin.in. The Online Applications Part I & Part II can be filled up to 21-04-2014 till 11: 59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Select on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
3. Select the Part-I Registration link besides the Engineering Services Examination, which consists of personal details.
4. After filling up all marked details of Part-I, click on ‘Continue’ button.
5. This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it.
6. Enter the payment details in the appropriate place.
7. To fill up Part-II of Application, Registration Number and Date of Birth must be entered.
8. Fill all marked details carefully
9. Upload photo & Signature in the appropriate place .
10. After filling all the details click on the submit button.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 22-03-2014
Last date for Online Registration: 21-04-2014 till 11:59 PM
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 20-04-2014 at 23:59 hours
Date of Examination: 20-06-2014.