Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2014 – 11 Posts
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has offered applications for the posts of Scientists/ Engineers, Junior Research Fellow to fill 11 vacancies. The last date for receipt of application is 30.04.2014.
Name of the organisation :
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Name of the posts :
I. Scientists/ Engineers ‘SC’: 07 Posts
1. RF/ Microwave/ Radar: 01 Post
2. Control Systems: 01 Post
3. Aerospace Engineering: 01 Post
4. Applied Optics: 03 Posts
5. Chemistry: 01 Post
II. Junior Research Fellow: 04 Posts
6. Computer Science: 01 Post
7. Chemistry: 01 Post
8. Applied Optics: 01 Post
9. Physics: 01 Post
Total number of vacancies :
Scale of pay :
1. Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs.5400/- Grade Pay]
2. Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) [stipend of Rs.16000/- + 30% HRA, pm for first 2 Years and Rs.18000/- + 30% HRA for subsequent years and Rs.18000/- + 30% HRA pm for first two years and Rs.20000/- + 30% HRA for subsequent years].
Educational qualification :
1. Scientist/Engineer (RF/Microwave/Radar) : ME/M.Tech or equivalent in RF/Microwave/Radar with BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics Engg.
2. Scientist/Engineer (Control Systems) : ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Control Systems with BE/B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics Engg.
3. Scientist/Engineer (Aerospace Engineering) : ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Aerospace Engg. With BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Aerospace/Mechanical Engg.
4. Scientist/Engineer (Applied Optics) : M.Tech / M.E/MSc Engineering in Applied Optics/ Optics WITH BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in engineering or MSc-Physics
5. Scientist/Engineer (Chemistry) : MSc in Chemistry
6. JRF (Computer Science) : BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science.
7. JRF (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry.
8. JRF (Applied Optics) : M.Tech / M.E/MSc Engineering in Applied Optics / Optics WITH BE/BTech or equivalent degree in engineering or MSc-Physics
9. JRF (Physics) : M.Sc in Physics.
Application fee :
Rs.100/- for Each Application. No fee for Women / SC / ST and PWD Candidates. The fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Accounts Officer, ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore (any of the Nationalized Bank)
Important dates :
Last date for online application : 20.04.2014
Last date for receipt of application : 30.04.2014