Commerce Questions and Answers – Part9
81. Who is a journeyman?
A crafts man who, having finished his period of apprenticeship
82. What is a Questionaire?
A document especially reproduced in large numbers containing a set of questions intended to elicit useful information
83. Give another name for parent company?
84. What function of the computer ensures that the data are not distorted during processing?
85. What is the term used with particular reference to bills of exchange?
86. What is the price at which the supply curve for a good and its demand curve intersect called?
87. What is similar to overdraft except that it is comparatively for a longer period?
88. What is the term Ad referendum means?
This term means that although the contract has been signed, certain matters have been left over for consideration when they actually arise
89. What is S.A.Y.E.?
Save While You Earn
90. Who are plural executives?
A group of people (a committee or board) who were given responsibility to exercise authority jointly over Specified activities of others.