Economics Questions and Answers – Part2
21. Who is the father of Modern Economics?
22. Which is the famous book on Economics written by Adam Smith?
A wealth of Nations
23. Adam Smith postulated which theory on Economics?
Theory of Laissez Faire
24. Which type is Indian Economy?
25. What is the name of Economy where imports and exports are allowed?
26. What is the name of the Economy where imports and exports are not allowed?
27. Which is the famous book on Economics written by Dadabjao Naoroji?
Poverty and un-British rule of India
28. Who wrote the famous book on Economics “Planned Economy of India”
29. When was the planning Commission of India set up?
30. Who was the first chairman of the Planning Commission of India?
31. When was the National development Council (NDC)set up?
32. Which body gives the final approval to planning in India?
The National Development Council
33. Who is the chairman of the National Development Council?
34. Who are all the members of The National Development Council?
All Chief Ministers of State
35. Which was the period of the first five year plan of India?
36. What was the priority given to the first five year plan?
37. Which was the period of the second five year plan of India?
38. What was the priority given to the second five year plan?
39. Which was the period of the third five year plan of the India?
40. Which period was considered as the plan holiday?