Mythology Questions and Answers – Part3
21. In hindu mythology who is the creater of life?
22. Name the four persons who heard the Gita directly from Lord Krishna?
Arjuna, Hanuman, Sanjaya and Vyasa.
23. Who was Bodayana?
Founder of Dharma Shastra.
24. Who was Appollo?
Son of Zeus and Leo, god of poetry, music and prophecy; sometimes known as ‘Phoebus’.
25. Name of the Egyptian goddess of love and joy?
26. In greek mythology who devised the ‘Trojan horse’ Strategy which ended the Trojan war?
27. RigvedicAryas were wohsippers of what?
28. Who is the god of fire in hindu mythology?
29. In indian mythology who was famous for his truthfulness?
30. In greek mythology who was Tomus?
God of blame and mockery.