Mythology Questions and Answers – Part4
31. Who is known as saravanabhava?
32. Who is the god of Agriculture in Roman mythology?
33. In Greek mythology what was the ‘Shield of Jupiter’ known as?
Aegis, the storm of clouds.
34. In Greek mythology who is the Demeter?
Goddess of Earth
35. Who was ruler of winds in Greek mythology?
36. Which saint unfolded to his wife the mysteries philosophy?
37. What is the original name of Bharatha, the sun of sakunthala?
38. Who is the mythological Hindu lord of Bears whose daughter was married to Krishna?
39. In Christianity what does Amen mean?
So be it.
40. From where did Jesus Christ ascend to heaven?