Police Questions and Answers – Part1
1. From which word the English word Police originated?
2. What is the meaning of the word ‘Politeia’ from which the term police originated?
3. From which word the English word ‘Constable’?
Comus Sthabulae – Latin
4. What is the meaning of the Latin word ‘Comus Sthabulae’ from which the term ‘Constable’ originated?
Master of Horses
5. When was the ‘River Police’ constituted to check the crime in water media?
6. What is the importance of Scotland Yard?
Place for giving modern training to police
7. When did the police act come into being in British India?
8. When did the police act come into being in the modified form in free India?
March 22, 1961
9. In which article of the Indian Constitution is freedom of Expression established?
Article 19 (1)
10. What is the name of the proof presented by an accused to prove that he was not present when the crime happened?