Religion and Culture Questions and Answers – Part10
91. Who is known as the father of ‘Bhashyakaras’?
92. What is Karma?
Karma is the consequence of any action and it is the result of the sum total of out actions. Any deed that causes an effect, is called karma.
93. What is karmayoga?
It is the practise of desireless action or nishkama karma
94. What are the three that causes Karma?
1. ‘Icha’ (desire, feeling),
3. ‘Krya (doing)
95. What is bhaktiyoga?
It is the path of devotior leading to union with the infinite.
96. Which purana enlogieses Lord Siva?
97. Which purana is known as ‘Chandi’ and delves deeper on the Divine Mother?
98. What is yoga?
It is a system of Hindu philosophy involving union with the Absolute Being. It includes progressive stages of physical and mental exercises.
99. Which purana describes the various avatharas Lord Vishnu?
Srimad Bhagavatha Purana
100. Who wrote Mahabharata?