Religion and Culture Questions and Answers – Part12
111. With which religion is the Golden temple associated?
112. In which religion do men take the last name ‘Singh’ and woman ‘Kaur’?
113. What the name of the place of worship?
114. Guru Nanaks teachings were compiled in the 17th century in a book called:
115. Who compiled Adigranth?
116. Who was the last Guru?
Guru Govind Singh was the tenth and last of the gurus
117. Who instituted the institution’Panj Piaras’?
Guru Govind Singh
118. What are the customs instituted by Guru Govind Singh?
1. ‘Kesh’ (hair of the head and beard are not to be cut)
2. Kachha (under wear)
3. Kara (Steel bracelet)
4. Kanga (comb)
5. Kirpan (sword)
119. Where are the Sacred places of Sikhs?
Amritsar, Nankana Sahib (in Pakistan) and Anandpur Sahib
120. Which is Indian’s fourth largest religion?