Religion and Culture Questions and Answers – Part13
121. Which Guru was responsible for the abolition of caste system?
Guru Govind Singh
122. What is the meaning of Singh?
123. At which Sikh shrine was the Khalsa initiated by Guru Govind Singh?
124. Which Sikh Guru was killed on the directions of Aurangzeb?
125. Taoism is based on the teachings of whom?
Lao-tzu who was born in 604B.C.
126. What is the chief aim of this religion?
It is aimed at reaching a state of self-awarness through mysticism and occult practices.
127. Where is toism practiced?
128. What does it preach?
It preches goodness, simplicity, purity and gentleness in everyday life
129. Which is the sacred book of Taoism?
130. Which religion believes that the Universe is kept in balance by the forces of yin and yang?