Religion and Culture Questions and Answers – Part17
161. What is Tirupathi famous for?
Sri venkateswara Temple.
162. Gaya is a pilgrimage place of whom?
163. Which is the largest temple in the world?
Angkorwat, in the city of Angkor in North West Combodia. It was built by Khmer Surya Varman II in the early 12th century
164.What was the name of the religion of the followers of the “Mikado” the emperor of Japan called?
165. Who was the first Indian to be made a Cardinal by the Pope?
Cardinal Valerian Gracias
166. Who translated Kalidasa’s Sakunthalam into English for the first time?
167. The first mosque in India has the name which means “might of Islam”. Which is the mosque and where is it?
Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque, New Delhi.
168. Which religion transilates “submission”?
169. Which man in Bible lived for 969 years?
170. How long did the epic battle of Mahabharatha last?
171. Which is the holiest place for the Hindus in India?