Religion and Culture Questions and Answers – Part4
31. In which year is Christianity believed to have been introduced in India? And by whom?
A.D. 52 by Saint Thomas
32. Which is the holy book of Christians?
33. What does the word ‘Bible’ mean?
34. In which country are the Christians called ‘Copts’?
35. Which is the largest Christian Church in the world?
St. Peters Basilica – Vatican City.
36. On which mountain did god give Moses ‘Ten commandments’?
37. In the Bible, name the eldest son of Adam and Eve?
38. Name the youngest son of Adam and Eve?
39. Which is the sacred book of Jews?
40. Where is the birth place of Jesus Christ?