WordPress Interview Questions & Answers – Part11
101. How you can create a static page with WordPress?
To create a static page in wordpress, in the page section you have to upload a php files to the server in the theme folder, and then select that as your template. This allows you to add any page and look that you wanted for your blog and it will remain static.
102. Is there any other CMS better WordPress?
WordPress is no doubt a good CMS, but Drupal and Joomla are among the best CMS you can work with.
103. Which is the best multi-lingual plugin for wordpress?
Keeping all the limitations in mind, WPML would be the best multi-lingual plugin for wordpress .
104. Can you update your own content on the site?
It depends on the type of the site or project, but yes one can update their own content on the site.
105. What are meta-tags?
Meta-tags are keywords and description used to display website or page information.
106. What should one use for plugin development — custom post types or custom database tables?
There is no specific preference for plugin development; it depends on what type of plugin’s one has to develop. Though few recommend custom post type, as it has few benefits comparison to custom database table.
107. Can you host WordPress using Amazon web services such as EC2, RDS, EBS etc?
Yes, you can host using Amazon web services.
108. Is there any way to write series in WordPress?
You can use organize series plugin to write series in wordpress.
109. What are the reasons why one should not hack WordPress core file?
The best reason not to hack the core files is that whatever you might be doing has to be reworked as a patch.