Selecting Words Verbal Ability Questions – Part 16
Note: Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
151. The old Nature versus …… debate regarding crime continues even today.
152. The Sun …… at six this morning.
153. That rule is applicable …… every one.
154. Her parents will never give their …… to so much an unsuitable match.
155. He tried to …… himself against a horde of ruffians.
156. He was sent to the prison for his ……
157. The answer was written …… blue ink.
158. According to corporate circles data is pushing through the merger to create financially …… company in the processed foods business, the group’s thrust area for the 1990’s
159. Indeed, all over the world, more and more people are …… coffee.
160. Like any other country India has its …… share of superstitions.