Selecting Words Verbal Ability Questions – Part 3
Note: Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
21. He is so …… that he immediately believe my story of ghosts.
22. Fate smiles …… those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life.
23. The miser gazed …… at the pile of gold coins in front of him.
24. His conduct is bad, and his honesty is not …… suspicion.
25. It is 14 years since i …… him.
A. have seen
B. had seen
26. A man remains narrow minded, self compliance and ignorant unless he visits other people and …… from them.
27. My father …… down for a nap.
28. The river overflowed its …… and flooded the area.
29. …… The arrival of the police, nobody went near the victim.
30. I don’t really know how to …… the problem.