Human Anatomy & Physiology Questions – Part 1
This is the general knowledge questions and answers section on “Human Anatomy & Physiology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
1. What is man?
Man or Homo Sapien is the most developed primate, and the highest creature in the evolutionary series.
2. What is the minimum percentage of oxygen requirred in the atmosphere for the survival of man?
3.who is considered as the ” father of Genetics”?
4. Who is considered as the father of Medical Science?
5. When does the new born baby first breath?
When is begins to cry.
6. Which disease is known as the silent killer?
7. What happens to the blood pressure when a person becomes older?
8. How many times does a heart beat every day?
9. Who has more bones: a child or an adult?
Children have more bones than adults. In adults, bone fuse together.
10.When did dentistry become a recognised profession?
In the 19th Centurary