Human Anatomy & Physiology Questions – Part 14
This is the Part 14 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Human Anatomy & Physiology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
131. BCG vaccination is done against which disease?
132. Which is the disease caused by the acids in the digestive juices?
133. which organ is considered as the chemical laboratory of the human body?
134. Which enzymes are contained in pancreatic juice?
Trypsin, Amylase and Lipase.
135. What are the constituents of saliva?
The saliva consist of water, mucin, mineral salts and ptyalin.
136. How many salivary glands are there?
There are three pairs of salivary glands are there.
137. Which part of the body is called pharynx?
The cavity between the mouth and tongue.
138. Which is the hormone produced by pyloric glands?
139. Which are the three parts of pharynx?
Nasopharynx, oropharynx and laryngo-pharynx.
140.Which is the enzyme that converts starch into maltose?