Human Anatomy & Physiology Questions – Part 2
This is the Part 2 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Human Anatomy & Physiology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
11. Which fluid secreted by the liver aids digestion?
12. How much air can the lungs hold?
3 litres (5 pt) of air.
13. Which country has more hospitals than any other?
China. In 1989 there was reported to be 61,929 hospitals.
14. Can you name the horny substance in nails, hair and skin?
15. Can you name the femal organ in which a baby develops?
A baby develops in the uterus, or womb.
16. What is the main fuction of genes?
17. Which docter founded psychoanalysis, a treatment for illness?
18. What is the function of arteries?
They carries blood from the heart around the baby.
19. Which is the bony cage that protects the chest organs?
Rib cage protects the chest organs.
20. why did doctors apply bloodsucking leeches to their patients?
In old times doctors believed that too much blood was a cause of disease.