Human Anatomy & Physiology Questions – Part 4
This is the Part 4 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Human Anatomy & Physiology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
31. What are lungs?
The lungs are the factory in where the blood is purified with help of the oxygen present in the air we breath.
32. What is brain?
Brain is the centre of the nervous system and co-prdinator of all the body’s concious and unconcious activities. It is a mass of nerve tissues protected by the skull. It contains a
hundreds of millions of cells.
33. The average weight of the new-borne child?
34. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
Tooth enamel is the hardest substance in the human body.
35. What is mean by “identical twins”?
The babies born out of an ovus divided into two after fertilization.
36.who compared the human cell with the factory?
37. Which substance regulate chemical action in the body?
38. Which organ in the body produces the largest quantity of enzymes?
39.The gland which produces the enzyme parathormone?
40. Express the body temperature in the Celcius scale