Human Anatomy & Physiology Questions – Part 5
This is the Part 5 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Human Anatomy & Physiology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
41. Who first produce the artificial gene?
42. The membrane which covers the heart?
43. The number of chromosomes in the human cells?
44. How many muscles are there in the human body?
Six hundred and thirty nine (639)
45. Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
The largest muscle is the buttock muscle gluteus maximus
46. What is the function of spinal cord?
It carries the messages from the brain to varies parts of the body.
47. Which is the part of the brain that controls motor function?
48. The nervous system which controls the functioning of the body at sleep?
Autonomous nervous system
49. The centre inside the heart which induces heart beats?
50. A chemical which retards heart beats?