Human Anatomy & Physiology Questions – Part 6
This is the Part 6 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Human Anatomy & Physiology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
51. The thin membrane lining the inside of the heart?
52. The muscles by which heart is made of
53. The liquid present in the membrane covering the heart?
54. What is meant by neuron?
55. The chemical produce in the neuron?
56. What is responsible for the transmission of messages in the body?
57. which American scientist has worked on the functions of the vagus nerve in the heart?
Ottolovi- in 1921
58. The number of neurons in the blood?
59. The name given to the wave motion of small intestine?
60. What is a chromosome?
The microscopic, thread like part of a cell which carries hereditary information in the form of genes.