Botany GK Questions – Part2
This is the Part 2 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Botany” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
11. Which are the four types of bacteria according to the cells?
All these have flagella
12. Which is the bacteria that have no flagella?
13. Where is the respiratory enzymes in bacteria are chiefly located?
14. Which are Heterotrophic bacteria?
The bacteria which are unable to synthesis their organic food are called Heterotrophic bacteria.
15. Which are autotrophic bacteria?
The bacteria which are capble of synthesising their organic food from simple organic substances.
16. Bacteria which can grow only in the presence of oxygen are called:
17. Bacteria which can grow with or without oxygen
18. Organic materials decay due to the action of which agency?
19. How bacteria is useful to man?’
Bacteria is useful to man in major fields viz, Agriculture, industry, Medicine and Biological Research.
20. Which are the antibiotics obtained from bacteria?
Streptomycin, Chloromycetin, Neomycin, Terramycin etc.