World Geography Gk Questions and Answers – Part2
This is the Part 2 general knowledge questions and answers section on “World Geography” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
11.Where is the lowest point of Earth’s land surface?
The lowest point of Earth is the shores of Dead sea which is below 1300 ft (approximate).
12. What is the latitude of South Pole?
13. What is the thcikness of the mantle which surrounds the outer core?
14. Why is air surrounding the Earth moving forever?
Due to sun’s heat
15. What is the most common compound on the Earth?
16. What is the biggest energy source on the surface of the Earth?
17. The largest amount of energy the Earth receives from the Sun in the form of d
18. Which element is found abundant in the crust of the Earth?
19. 99% of the crust of the Earth is composed of
20. The earliest living forms on the Earth were: