World Geography Gk Questions and Answers – Part6
This is the Part 6 general knowledge questions and answers section on “World Geography Questions and Answers” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
51. Which is claimed to be the coldest place in Asia?
52. The oldest functioning hotel in Asia?
The Great Eastern Hotel, Kolkata.
53. Where is Asia’s longest and highest ropeway?
Auli, Garhwal, Himalayas.
54.What is the river Ganga called in Bangladesh?
55. Pakistan has borders with two countries of Asia. Which are they?
Afghanistan and India
56.Most of which country is occupied by the Anatolian plateau/
57. In which important city is Jeddah the port?
58. Most of the Russian Republics in Asia comprise which well-known geographical area?
59. Which is the legendary Pass which links pakistan with Afganistan?
60 The largest republic of Russia in Asia: