World Geography Gk Questions and Answers – Part7
This is the Part 7 general knowledge questions and answers section on “World Geography Questions and Answers” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
61. in which country is Nagev Dessert located?
62. The Mesapotamua is now clled
63. Which Mediterranean island is considered an independent Asian country?
64. The famous island in the Arabian Sea is a part of yeman. Which island?
65. The UAE separates two parts of a country. Which country?
66. Mangolia’s great desert is called
67. Which is the longest river in Asia?’
68. Which river’s fertile delta in south China is known as the ‘land of fish, rice and fruit’?
The pearl river