World Geography Gk Questions and Answers
This is the Part 1 general knowledge questions and answers section on “World Geography” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
1. The highest place on the Earth
2. The circles which vertically cross the equator
3. What is the total weight of the air in the atmosphere?
4. international space line passes through?
5. What are the different kinds of rocks found on the Earth?
Igneous rocks, Sedimentary rocks, Metamorphic rocks.
6. The metal which form the core of Earth:
Iron and Nickel
7.The innermost part of the Earth:
8. What is the temperature at the centre of the Earth?
9. What is the pressure of the Earth’s atmosphere at sea level?
The pressure varies with temperature. It is calculated to be 1.04561 kg per sq.cm. (approximate)
10. What is the force of gravity of the Earth?
The force which attracts the bodies towards the centre of the Earth.