Zoology Questions and Answers – Part10
This is the Part 10 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Zoology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
91. which is the largest Indian deer?
92. Which animal faints when frightened by the enemy?
93. which animal is hyena family eats insects?
94. Which is the man like ape found in Borneo and Sumatra?
95. What is the meaning of the name Orangutan?
Man of the woods
96. Name three aquatic mammals?
Walrus, whale and Dolphins.
97. Which animal has the characteristics of both mammals and birds?
98. If a dog’s ears go back what emotions might it be communicating?
Fear of submission
99. What is a dog’s most highly developed sense?
Smell, it is uses its nose to hunt or find a mate.
100. How often can a female rat reproduce?
Every four weeks