Zoology Questions and Answers – Part11
This is the Part 11 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Zoology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
101. Which animal has the longest longivity?
102. which wolf is not a wolf?
The Tasnabuab wolf is a marsupial
103. which is the most primitive breed pf dogs in the world?
The dingo of Australia is probably the most direct ancestor of domestic dogs.
104. Which is the smallest member of the Fox family?
The Fennec Fox, which lives in the Sahara
105. Which dog is not a dog?
The Prairie dog is a north American rodent.
106. How many hours in a day to cat spend sleeping?
16 hours, twice as long as most mammals.
107. Do the lions or lionesses do most of the hunting in a pride?
Lionesses, but the lions always eat first.
108. which are the biggest cats; tiger or lion?
Tiger: male Siberian Tigers average 3.15 meter (10.3 feet) in length.
109. What are Panthers?
They are black leopards
110. Which ancient civilization believed cats were sacred?
The ancient Egyptions.