Zoology Questions and Answers – Part12
This is the Part 12 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Zoology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
111. What is a Cola’s favorite food?
Leaves of Eucalyptus trees
112. which ape can make its own tools?
113. Why do elephants flap their ears so much?
To keep themselves cool in hot weather.
114. What are the four ways a horse moves?
walking, trotting, cantering and galloping.
115. Which large turry mammal spends all day hanging upside down in the trees in the rain forest of South America?
A Sloth; it moves very slowly and only wakes up at night.
116. What does a skunk do when it is attacked?
It sprays a horrible smelling liquid at enemies.
117. What does a Beaver build?
Beavers build wooden dam to stop flowing water.
118. What are Ruminents?
Ruminents are eventoed mammals that chew the cud. Most are grazers which need large amounts of food to get sufficient nourishment, and which are most exposed to predators.
119. What is the name of the deer which is on th everge of extinction?
The brown antled deer.
120. What is a guinea pig?
A guinea pig is a small stout bodied, short eared and nearly tailess domesticated rodent.