Zoology Questions and Answers – Part2
This is the Part 2 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Zoology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
11. what is an Oviparous animal?
Oviparous animal is an egg laying animal.
12. Which is the most successful and evolving mammal of the animal kingdom?
13. Which is the ugliest of all mammals?
14. How do mammals communicate?
They communicate by sounds, touch, visual clues and odour.
15. Which is the smallest mammal?
The pygmy whitetoothed shrew.
16. What is the difference between a hare and a rabbit?
Hares have longer binding legs and longer ears than rabbits
17. which birds lives, breeds, sleeps and eats underground?
18. Which is the mammal that can differentiate between different colurs?
Except man, the ape is the only mammal which can differentiate between different colours.
19. What is the meaning of the term ‘Lagomorpha’?
Rabbits, hares and Pikas are grouped together and called “Lagomorpha”.
20. Which is the mammal that has wings for flying?