Zoology Questions and Answers – Part3
This is the Part 3 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Zoology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
21. Which is the animal without fingers, but with nails?
22. Which is the biggest eater in the animal kingdom?
Pygmy shrew Warthog. The larval of the polyphemers moth.
24. Which is the word’s smallest monkey?
The pygmy marmoset
25. Which animal produces the biggest baby?
26. Animals having four feet are called what?
Karl Wilhem Von Nigole in 1857.
28. what is an Ovoviviparous animal?
Oviparous animal is one which after laying eggs, keeps them within its body to hatch and incubate later.
29. Some animals have colours for protection. Which are they?
Grasshoper, locust, sand lizard,polar bear, tiger etc.
30. Which are the animals that live in cold regions?
Seal, Penguin, Some fishes, polar bear and rein deers.