Zoology Questions and Answers – Part8
This is the Part 8 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Zoology” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
71. The aquatic animals which are most developed Intelligence?
72. The average length of Dolphin
74. How long does a Dolphin sleep?
From 30 seconds to 5 minutes
75. Why do desert aminal look so pale?
The pale tones are part of a desert animals cooling system, for light colours reflect the sun’s heat and dark colour absorb them. This is used for camouflage also.
76. Which animal can produce double milk?
The red Kangroo is the animal which can produce two different kinds of milk at the same time from adjecent teats to feed both younger and elder Joeys.
77. How many vertibrate are there in a giraffe’s neck?
There are only seven vertibrae. (The man too has seven)
78. Dog lies down to sleep only after observing the surroundings. Why?
The dog lies against the direction of the wind so as to detect the approach of the enemy.
79. How many arms does an octopus have?
80. What are tentacles?
The arms of the octopus are called tentacles.