IBPS Career 2015 – Apply Online for Hindi Officer Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for the recruitment of Hindi Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-08-2015 to 25-08-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts; 01
Name of the Post: Hindi Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 as on 01-08-2015 i.e., candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1985 and not later than 01-08-1994 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters Degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject/ as medium of examination at the degree level with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test, Hindi translation test, interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through IBPS official website www.ibps.in from 12-08-2015 to 25-08-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ibps.in.
3. Click on “Apply Online for the post of Hindi Officers”.
4. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. After submission of online application registration number & password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number & password for future reference.
8. Now take print out of system generated online Application Form for future use by using registration number, password/ date of birth.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online & for Editing Application Details: 25-08-2015.
Last Date for Printing Application: 09-09-2015.
Download of call letters for Examination: After 31-08-2015.
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 06-09-2015.
Tentative Declaration of Result Status of Examination: 08-09-2015.
Conduct of Interview: Forth Week of September 2015.