UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015 – Apply Online 463 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has offered notification for the recruitment of 463 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015. Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-07-2015 to 14-08-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, study materials and how to apply are given below…
Total No of Posts: 463
Names of Courses:
1. Indian Military Academy: 200 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy (Men): 175 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical): 11 Posts
|Sl no||Name of the Academy||Age Limit|
|1.||IMA||Born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-1997.(Unmarried male candidates)|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy||Born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-1997.(Unmarried male candidates)|
|3.||Air Force Academy||Born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-1996. (Unmarriedmale candidates)|
|4.||Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||Born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-1997.(Male Candidates (Married or Unmarried))|
|5.||Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||Born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-1997.(Unmarried Women candidates)|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & Officers Training Academy, Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution for Indian Naval Academy, Degree of a recognized university (with Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written exam, personality test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.200/- through the following modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 13-08-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
2. Net Banking Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
3. Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 14-08-2015 by 23:59 hrs
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 25-07-2015 to 14-08-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Re-login and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Date of Notification: 25-07-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-08-2015.
Date of Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015: 01-11-2015.