GAIL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 60 Senior Engineer & Officer Posts
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has released notification for the recruitment of 60 Senior Engineer (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation), Senior Officer (Contract & Procurement) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-09-2015 at 1100 hrs to 22-09-2015 by 1800 hrs & send hard copy of application on or before 05-10-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
GAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 60
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Engineer (Chemical-PC Operations): 14 Posts
2. Senior Engineer (Mechanical-PC O&M): 05 Posts
3. Senior Engineer (Electrical-PC O&M): 06 Posts
4. Senior Engineer (Instrumentation-PC O&M): 12 Posts
5. Senior Engineer (Mechanical-Pipeline O&M): 05 Posts
6. Senior Engineer (Electrical-Pipeline O&M): 03 Posts
7. Senior Engineer (Instrumentation-Pipeline O&M): 02 Posts
8. Senior Officer (Contract & Procurement): 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years as on 22-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Computer Science/ Metallurgy with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussions and/ or interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- by Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gailonline.com from 02-09-2015 at 1100 hrs to 22-09-2015 by 1800 hrs & send hard copy of duly signed online application affixing latest passport size colour photograph on it along with DD, attested true copies testimonials/ documents by Ordinary Post to Sr Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110066 on or before 05-10-2015. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of “————–” [Post, REGN. No. and Category: SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD”
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID.
2. Log on through the website www.gailonline.com.
3. Click on “Career” —> “Applying to GAIL” —> “Current Opening”.
4. Click on “Career Opportunities in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecom & Telemetry, HR, Security, C&P and Finance disciplines” —> “Click here to apply”.
5. Click on “Current Openings and Registration.
6. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply”.
7. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
8. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2015 at 1100 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2015 by 1800 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-10-2015.
- GAIL Recruitment 2015 – GDMO Posts
- GAIL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Officer, Chemist & Other Posts
- GAIL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 67 Executive Trainee Posts
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 97 Officer Scale-I Posts
- GAIL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 46 Foreman, Superintendent & Asst Posts
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 36 Probationary Manager Posts
- Regional Cancer Centre Jobs 2015 – Senior Resident Posts
- BHU Recruitment 2015 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- BHU Recruitment 2015 – Walk in for 67 School Teacher Posts:
- NCAOR Recruitment 2015 – Walk in for JRF & RA Posts
- TNPSC VAO Exam 2016 Result Published
- West Bengal Police Constable Eligibility Details
- WBCS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- UPTET Eligibility Details
- UP Police Constable Eligibility Details
- UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Eligibility Criteria
- UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Eligibility Criteria
- Tripura Engineering Service Eligibility Criteria
- Tripura Police SI Eligibility Criteria
- TSPSC AEE Eligibility Details
- TSPSC AE Eligibility Details
- TSSPDCL AE Eligibility Details
- TSNPDCL AE Eligibility Details
- TSTRANSCO AE Eligibility Details
- TSGENCO AE Eligibility Details
- TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details
- Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Details
- Telangana Police SI Eligibility Details
- TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details
- TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
- TNPSC Group 1 Exam Eligibility Details
- TNPSC VAO Eligibility Details
- TRB Post Graduate Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- TNTET Exam Eligibility Details
- Sikkim PSC AE, JE Eligibility Details
- TNPSC Engineering Services Eligibility Criteria
- Sikkim TET Eligibility Criteria
- Sikkim Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Sikkim Police SI Eligibility Criteria
- RTET Eligibility Details
- Rajasthan Constable Eligibility Criteria
- RAS and RTS Exam Eligibility Details
- RPSC LDC Eligibility Details
- RPSC I & II Grade Teacher Eligibility Details
- RPSC PTI Eligibility Details
- Punjab Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Punjab Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
- PSTET Eligibility Details
- Punjab Civil Services Exam Details
- Odisha Civil Service Exam Eligibility Criteria
- OPSC Junior Lecturer Eligibility Details
- OTET Eligibility Criteria
- NPSC Civil Service Eligibility Criteria
- NPSC Combined Technical Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Meghalaya Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Meghalaya Police SI Eligibility Criteria
- Meghalaya Police Service Eligibility Criteria
- Manipur TET Eligibility Criteria
- Manipur Civil Service Eligibility Criteria
- MPSC State Service Exam Eligibility Details