Solar System Questions and Answers – Part 6
This is the Part 6 general knowledge questions and answers section on “Solar System” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
51. What are climatic regions?
The surface of the Earth is divided into different zones based on the amount of sunlight received throughout the year which are called climatic region.
which are they?
1)Torrid zone 2) Temperate zone 3) Frigid zone
52. Into how many layers ils the atmosphere divided on the basis of the distance from the surface of the Earth?
53. Which layers of the atmosphere is in constant contact with the Earth’s surface?
54. Which is the layer just above the Troposphere?
55. What is thickness of the atmosphere?
Upto a height of 960 k.m. from the Earth.
56. The layer of the atmosphere which prevents theh flow of the fatal ultra violet radiation from reaching the Earth:
57. What is the atmospheric layer immediately around the Earth is called?
58.What is the magnetic layer above the lonospher?