Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part 11
This is the Part 11 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
201. India-Africa Summit 2015 was held at________
Answer: New Delhi
202. What is the name of the State Bank of India before it was created by SBI Act?
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
203. India has signed a deal on Uranium with which country for next 5 years?
204. Floyd Joy Mayweather is related to which of the following sports?
205. “Test of my life” is the auto biography of _______
Answer: Yuvraj Singh
206. What is the authorized capital amount of Regional Rural Banks?
Answer: Rs. 5 crore
207. What is the capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli?
208. What is the currency of Switzerland?
209. What is the headquarters of IMF?
Answer: Washington DC
210. National Teacher’s Day is observed on_________
Answer: September 5
211. What is the correct Share percentage of Central, State and Sponsored Bank for Regional Rural Banks?
Answer: 50%, 15%, 35%
212. Who is the Information Broadcasting Minister of India?
Answer: Arun Jaitley
213. Who is the New Deputy Governor of RBI?
Answer: S S Mundra
214. Keoladeo National Park is located at_______
215. Cooperative Societies Act was enacted in which year?
216. Which of the following is the regulatory body of Regional Rural Banks?
217. What is the headquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
Answer: Beijing, China
218. What is the age limit of Atal Pension Yojna?
Answer: 18 years to 40 years
219. State Bank of India has tied up with which of the following insurance company?
Answer: National Insurance
220. What is the new dead-line to exchange the pre-2005 currency notes?
Answer: December 31st 2015