Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part 13
This is the Part 13 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
241. Who is the winner CEAT Cricketer of the year?
Answer: Ajinkya Rahane
242. What is the capital of Bhutan?
243. What is the headquarters of world maritime organization?
244. Where was the Dy Patil Stadium located_______
Answer: Mumbai, Maharashtra
245. Among the following who is the former Governor of RBI?
Answer: Bimal Jalan
246. KSE-1000 Stock Exchange is belongs to which of the following country?
247. Tehri Dam is located at________.
248. What is the capital of Lakshadweep?
249. Terracotta Warriors Museum is located at which of the following country?
250. What is the minimum paid up equity capital for small finance banks?
Answer: 100 crore
251. What is the maximum amount that can be send via NEFT to Nepal?
Answer: Rs. 50,000
252. Which of the following is the regulatory body for RRB?
253. GIFT is a Group of company which was related to which of the Indian State?
254. Kanha National Park is located at________.
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
255. Who is the CEO of NITI Aayog?
Answer: Sindhushree Khullar
256. Omar Sharif is a famous______
Answer: Egyptian Actor
257. What is the Maximum age limit of a girl child to open Sukanya Samriddhi Account?
Answer: 10 years
258. Who is the winner of the 4th South Asian Basketball Championship?
259. Who is the winner of the Wimbledon Single Mens Championship?
Answer: Novak Djokovic
260. Who is the Commerce Minister of India?
Answer: Nirmala Sitaraman