Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part 14
This is the Part 14 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
261. What is the name of the scheme that covers Rs. 2 lakh accidental policy?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
262. Which of the following bank has largest chain ATMs?
263.What is the currency of Israel?
Answer: Israeli new Shekel
264. What is the capital of Tajikistan?
265. Which of the following regulates the Monetary Policy?
266. What is the currency of Portugal?
267. Who are all the member countries of IBSA?
Answer: India, Brazil, South Africa,
268. What is the minimum amount of Sukanua Samridi?
269. What is the venue of G7 2015 summit?
270. What is the premium amount of PMJDY?
Answer: Rs.330 pa
271. Keibul Lamjao National Park is located at_______
272. Tarun Gogoi is the Chief Minister of________
273. What is the percentage of rural population as per census 2011?
274. Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport is located at_______
275. Where is the Fiest Industrial Defense Park located______
276. What is the major function of EXIM bank?
Answer: Provides Export Credit
277. What is the venue of IPL 2015 finals?
Answer: Eden Garden Kolkata
278. What is the died line to implement the Houses for All Scheme?
279. Who has inaugurated the Rastriya Avishkaar Abhiyaan?
Answer: Dr. APJ Adul Kalam
280. What is the Headquarter of UNICEF?
Answer: New York