Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part 15
This is the Part 15 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
281. Which is the regulator body of Mutual Fund?
282. Headquarters of PNB is located at?
Answer: New Delhi
283. Barbati Stadium is located at_______.
Answer: Cuttack, Odisha
284. What is the Currency of Kazakhstan?
Answer: Kazakh tenge
285. Sanjay Gandhi National Park is located at_______.
Answer: Mumbai, Maharashtra
286. Who among the following is the former Governor of RBI?
Answer: Dr. D Subbarao
287. What is the currency of South Korea?
288. Who is the present Home Minister of India?
Answer: Rajnath Singh
289. Who is the author of ”37 bridges and Other Stories”?
Answer: Aamer Hussein
290. ISRO has launched 5 Satellites of _________ recently.
291. In “NHB”, “H” stands for________.
292. Hrishikesh Kanitkar and Ajay Ratra were related to which of the following sports?
293. Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meeting was held at______
Answer: Ufa, Russia
294. Central Government has provided _________ loan for sugarcane farmers.
Answer: 6000 crore
295. Burkhan Khaldun Mountain was registered in UNESCO World Heritage from which country?
296. Doctors Day is observed on______
Answer: July 1
297. Who is Matti Makkonen?
Answer: Father of SMS
298. Who is the President of Bhutan?
Answer: Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
299. Who is the winner of Wimbeldon Womens Champion 2015?
Answer: Serena Williams
300. Who is the winner of Women’s Football World Cup 2015?