Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part 16
This is the Part 16 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
301. Who is the author of the book- “Uniki”?
Answer: Vidaya Sagar Roy
302. What is the minimum age limit for Atal Pension Yojana?
Answer: 18 years
303. “Potala Palace” is located at which of the following country?
304. What is the Currency of Bangladesh?
305. Who is the CEO of Soft Bank?
Answer: N Arora
306. What is the Capital of Uzbekistan?
307. Nelson Mandela Day is observed on?
Answer: July 18th
308. Which of the following book is related to Jhumpa Lahiri?
Answer: The Lowland
309. Kumbh Mela is celebrated at which of the following river?
310. Mundra Power Plant is located at_____
Answer: Mundra, Kutch District, Gujarat
311. Maximum numbers of Tigers are present in which of the following state?
312. What is the contribution of India for BRICKS Bank?
Answer: $18 billion
313. Who is the Chairman of Kolkata based Bandhan Bank?
Answer: Ashok Lahiri
314. Deepak Mohanthy Committee is related to which of the following?
Answer: Financial inclusion
315. What is the Capital of Nagaland?
316. Who is the author of the book”Green Signal”?
Answer: Jairam Ramesh
317. What is the Currency of Slovakia?
318. Who is the present Communication Minister of India?
Answer: Ravi Shankar Prasad
319. World Literacy Day is Observed on______
Answer: September 8
320. What is the Headquarters of WTO?