Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part 17
This is the Part 17 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
321. Kilimanjaro is located at_______
322. Joshna Chinpa is related to which of the following sports?
323. What is the Headquarters of OECD?
Answer: Chateau de la Muette, Paris, France
324. Pipavav Shipyard is located at_________.
325. Khanjar 2015 is the joint special exercise between India and _________.
326. Who is the director of the movie “Buddha is a Traffic Jam”?
Answer: Vivek Agnihotri
327. What is the limit of Micro ATM?
Answer: Rs. 10,000
328. Which country has launched the PSLV C28?
329.Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is located at__________.
330. Governments which Beema Scheme has been covered by LIC of India?
331. Who has been awarded with Bharat Ratna in the year 1990?
Answer: Nelson Mandela
332. What is the currency of French Republic?
333. What is the FDI percentage in Insurance?
334. What is the capital of Andaman Nikobar?
Answer: Port Blair
335. Yoga Express Connects which of the following two cities?
Answer: Haridwar and Ahmedabad
336. Who is the present Chief Minister of Kerala?
Answer: Oommen Chandy
337. What is the currency of Dutch Republic?
338. Brabourne Stadium is located at_______
339. What is the total number of land exchange between India and Bangladesh as per agreement?
340. IRDA Act is passed in which year?